Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Observer Or Activie Paticipant?

In today's quiet time reading for me this was the verse I read,

Romans 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

That is when I realized that 1. God wants to be a part of my life (after all He did create me!) and 2 He wants me to be an active participant in His. Not an observer! There are to many people watching and waiting and not many actively participating. So we have to make up our minds; are we going to sit at the edge of the pool dipping our feet in the water, maybe thinking about how much fun all the other  people are having? Or are we going to jump in and actively join in? We don't have to be loud and obnoxious. I am a more quite person myself. So how do I join in? I teach Sunday School and volunteer to help, there never seems to be enough volunteers. Help out a neighbor and something you can do in your own home or anywhere really, PRAY!

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment