Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Gearing up for Christmas

I love Christmas!!! It is truly a magical time of year. I love the lights smells and sounds of the season. But most importantly I love the spotlight being shined on our savoir Jesus. I love that people are thinking about Him. I love the feeling of giving and all the extra time spent with family. And yes I decorate my yard and house, yes I have The Nativity scene and Santa's , reindeer , and Frosty! I have lights everywhere. We make cookies, cakes and pies. We drive around to look at Christmas lights. We love to sing Christmas carols and watch all the Christmas movies as we can. We love to read about Jesus and his birth and other Christmas stories.

 
 
 
I have not gotten my shopping done yet and I am not sweating it! It will get done, before Christmas and it will be wrapped and under the tree in time. This year I am determined not to let people or things rob me of my joy for Christmas. Christ lives in my heart and that is where my joy for Christmas is also , in my HEART!
 
The joy of this season makes me happy, and in this dark world, I need the light of Jesus and seasons that just make me feel good. So here's to you. Wishing you a Merry Christmas I hope you can see the light of Jesus and fell the warmth of the season too!

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.


Can I get am Amen!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-sugar-cookies/ - Sugar Cookie recipe

Easy Sugar Cookies Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment