Monday, December 8, 2014

Sometimes things don't go as planned!

I had every intention of getting up this morning and getting a lot done. Little did I know I would wake up with a sinus headache. I was in so much pain that I thought I was going to lose my cookies!

This was my list for today that I had planned yesterday:

All my normal daily chores
A full day of school for Gamer along with games and fun crafts
Clean out litter boxes
Laundry
Clean turtle tank and fish tank
Start dinner
Wrap a couple presents

So far I have not got any of this done. It has took all morning just to get rid of my headache. And I just don't feel very good. It is 12pm here and I still don't even have my shower done! On the up side the animals are fed, Gamer has gotten Reading and music done ( and that is probably going to be all the school we do for today), Gamer is dressed and has his chores done. It is still early and that is one of the perks of homeschooling, you can have light days. Because on a normal day we do a lot of school work.

Here is my new revised plan for today:

Lunch
Shower
Litter boxes
Laundry
Dinner
And hopefully Turtles and fish


If I can accomplish this new list then great. If not then there is always tomorrow! Sometimes things just don't go as planned and that is ok. Just do what you can and don't beat yourself up over the rest.

 
Today I defiantly need his strength !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment