Thursday, July 16, 2015

Gearing up For the 2015-2016 Homeschooling year

So for us summer is coming to an end. We start school on August 3. So what has this mama been doing? Planning, planning, planning😃 Before School ended last year I was lucky enough to be able to order our books for this school year. So I was able to plan for the next school year before our fifth-grade year was over. I was excited and planned my little heart away ,I had a new planner book and just stuffed our days full. Now as I am looking over it, I see I forgotten to plan for a few things. Like we like to do hymn study, art and art study, typing, Journal, and this year I really want to incorporate nature study with Gamer. So I decided to take one day and make it a day full of enrichment activities like these.

Before


After

I chose Wednesdays for this day. 

We can't wait to try out our new schedule. ( ok I am probably a little more excited than Gamer is😉)

Of course we will incorporate some TV days, and a field trip or two if we can.




No comments:

Post a Comment