Monday, June 23, 2014

Hi and welcome to my normal crazy life

Hi I am a Jesus loving, wife to Dad, Homeschooling mom to 3 boys. My oldest is Trucker he is 21 and married to Sweetie and is currently driving a semi all over the U.S.A. My middle child Jag is 20 and serving in the U.S. army, I have not seen this child in 6 months an miss him Terribly! But he is getting ready to come home for a two week visit, broken hand and all. He is not serving over seas but still managed to brake his hand in the field. Luckily he is fine and healing as I type. My youngest Gamer is 9 almost 10 and I bet you couldn't guess he loves video games. I Have homeschooled all my children (although not all their school years) and am still homeschooling Gamer who is going into 5th grade ( yes we keep track of grade level). With this blog I will share how we are doing, what we are doing, and any tips I can think of that might help you along your way.

My first tip: Relax and enjoy the journey, they are only little once

I wish I would have relaxed when mine where little instead of worrying about messing them up and serving them an injustice. I mean really enjoy them they grow up way to quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment