Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Planning for next year

Its summer here and we have been enjoying our break. We school August-June with lots of breaks in-between. We have played with friends, went swimming , went to the movies, and went on vacation. And I have also been busy deciding what we will be doing next school year. So I have been reading and searching the net. These are some of the books I have been reading.



These were all great books and helped me out. The Spiritual Power of a Mother and the Duggar books were great for inspiration and reaffirming that I am doing great on my journey and how important it is. The other three helped me have a direction for our upcoming year. I am actually excited and confident in our schedule for next year. We will be having shorter lessons and also not trying to fit every subject in everyday. I will share my schedule in an upcoming blog.  

Tip for today: Take time for yourself, to read, drink a cup of coffee or tea and soak in God's word daily bible time is definitely a must for me.

There have been many times when I have skipped the bible because I didn't think I had enough time to fit it in. Well I found out that when I skipped it my days did not go so smoothly. But when I did have my bible time I always had that nugget of truth, Gods word to help me though hard times.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment